Nov. 2020: White nurse's shoes on the U.S. Capitol lawn honors the 164 U.S. Covid-19 nurse deaths; 1700 healthcare worker deaths to date ...
"No cost! Very little time commitment! Saying "thank you" to the world's
Covid-19 frontline hero nurses! Why would anyone say no?"-- Pamela Jane Nye
A united American public collectively acknowledging and saying “thank you” to America’s 3.8+ million registered nurses, and 20+ million more nurses worldwide – truly the ‘unsung heroes’ of COVID-19 (and every other type of healthcare challenge)
The goal of each Team Challenger is to use their on-air and social media contacts to recruit at least 3.8+ million people to join their team. Each recruited person registers online and posts a nurse-thanking message honoring America’s 3.8+ million registered nurses, plus the 20+ million more nurses worldwide ... then asks their social media contacts to sign up and do the same. There is NO COST to post a nurse-thanking message.
* BUSINESS = Individuals, Organizations and Companies ...
1. Recruit other high-profile people, companies and organizations to become Team Challengers.
2. Use existing PR sources to promote your involvement.
3. Promote your involvement during public, media interviews and TV/radio/podcast appearances.
4. Produce (or let us) produce your PSA video message.
5. Appear in-person or virtually at a post-symposium harbor dinner cruise with attending nurses.
6. Celebrate by attending (in-person or virtually) at the May 12th event-ending NightinGala celebration.
7. Accept an Advisory Board invitation.
8. Donate a personal item for the NightinGala celebration raffle.
9. Let us know and accommodate you ideas and other ways you'd like to participate.
(e) All of the above!😎
HOW LITTLE TIME IT TAKES TO PROPAGATE THE OPERATION SCRUBS' THANK A NURSE TEAM CHALLENGE MISSION (TANTC)
Send 3 timed messages to your social media contacts (May 1, 6, 12 - 2021)
Spend 5-minutes for you or your designated person to complete a Team Challenger form
1st Message: On May 1, 2021 let your social media contacts know about your Thank A Nurse Challenge Team and invite them to join you on May 6th. Your message will have a link and website REGISTRY address for message posting and related details.
2nd Message: On May 6, 2021, remind your social media contacts to sign-up, log on and post their nurse-thanking message on your Team Challenger page.
3rd Message: May 12, 2021: Invite you Challenge Team to view view the results and other festivities during the event's NightenGala global webcast celebration.
👀 and if you'd like to become more involved you could ...
How it Works ...
Accept the Challenge
If you don't have any additional questions, then "raise your right hand and ... " -- just kidding!
When the switch is in the on, position, mouse click the "ACCEPT" image to register
and post your "Thank a Nurse" honoring message ...
The ACCEPT switch is currently "OFF" pending Team Challenger confirmation. When active the ACCEPT switch will indicate "ON" and be green!
(*) If you're seeking a Team Challenger iinvitation or need additional information,
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.627.6156, Ext. 802.