"No cost! Very little time commitment! Saying "thank you" to the world's
Covid-19 frontline hero nurses! Why would anyone say no?" -- Pamela Jane Nye
1. Recruit other high-profile people, companies and organizations to become Team Challengers.
2. Use existing PR sources to promote your involvement.
3. Promote your involvement during public, media interviews and TV/radio/podcast appearances.
4. Produce (or let us) produce your PSA video message.
5. Appear in-person or virtually at a post-symposium harbor dinner cruise with attending nurses.
6. Celebrate with event-attending nurses by attending (in-person or virtually) the any of the May 6-11
3-hour harbor cruise/reception/buffet dinner/entertainment celebrations, or May 12th NightinGala finale'.
7. Accept an Advisory Board invitation and provide helpful opinions (virtual meetings/optional)
8. Donate a personal commemorative item for the NightinGala celebration raffle.
9. Let us know and accommodate you ideas and other ways you'd like to participate.
(e) All of the above! 😎
👀 and if you'd like to become more involved you could ...
If you don't have any additional questions, then "raise your right hand and ... " -- just kidding!
When the switch is in the on, position, mouse click the "ACCEPT" image to register
and post your "Thank a Nurse" honoring message ...
The ACCEPT switch is currently "OFF" pending Team Challenger confirmation. When active the ACCEPT switch will indicate "ON" and be green!
(*) If you're seeking a Team Challenger iinvitation or need additional information,
contact email@example.com or call 800.627.6156, Ext. 802.
Team Banderas (Antonio)
Team Bieber (Justin)
Team Camp (Anna)
Team Canned Heat *
Team Clarkson (Kelly)
Team Cobert (Steph)
Team Cohen (Andy)
Team Cowell (Simon)
Team Crews (Terry)
Team Cyrus (Miliey)
Team Degeneres (Ellen)
Team Gibson (Mel)
Team Gomez (Selena)
Team Grande (Ariana)
Team Grant (Hugh)
Team Hanks (Tom)
Team Hart (Kevin)
Team Harris (Neil Patrick)
Team Jenner (Kylie)
Team Johnson (Boris)
Team Johnson (Dwayne)
Team Jordan (Michael B.)
Team Kardashian (Kim)
Team Kardashian (Khloe)
Team Kimmel (Jimmy)
Team Klume (Heidi)
Team Lopez (Jennifer)
Team Mandel (Howie)
Team Mazar (Debi)
Team Milano (Alyssa J.)
Team Perry (Katy)
Team Pink (Alicia Moore)
Team Rancis (Giuliana)
Team Robertson (Sadie)
Team Sheldon (Blake)
Team Stahl (Leslie)
Team Stern (Howard)
Team Shalhoub (Tony)
Team Swift (Taylor)
Team Eli Lilly
Team Johnson &
Team Kershaw (Clayton)
Team Trout (Mike)
Team Gobert (Rudy)
Team Johnson (Magic)
Team Brady (Tom)
Team Brees (Drew)
Team Nicholson (Jack) Team Woods (Tiger)
Team Kopitar (Anze)
Team Doughty (Drew)
Team Patrick (Danika)
Team Wallace (Bubba)
Tax Exempt Documents
National Nurses Week 2021
Symposium & Event Planning
Initial invitations are Advisory Board recommendations. More names will be added when recommended or upon request! *Means Accepted!
OCT. 2020: White nurse's shoes on U.S. Capitol lawn honors the 164 U.S. Covid-19 nurse deaths ... DEC. 2020:
1,500+ nurse deaths in 44 countries worldwide
Turn On Sound and Full View
A united American public collectively acknowledging and saying “thank you” to America’s 3.8+ million registered nurses, and 20+ million more nurses worldwide – truly the ‘unsung heroes’ of COVID-19 (and every other type of healthcare challenge)
The goal of each Team Challenger is to use their on-air and social media contacts to recruit at least 3.8+ million people to join their team. Each recruited person registers online and posts a nurse-thanking message honoring America’s 3.8+ million registered nurses, plus the 20+ million more nurses worldwide ... then asks their social media contacts to sign up and do the same. There is NO COST to post a nurse-thanking message.
* BUSINESS = Individuals, Organizations and Companies ...
* ENTERTAINMENT = Film, Music, Radio, Television
* HEALTH = Associations, Products, Services, Retail ...
* SPORTS = National organizations or teams representing:
Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, hockey, NASCAR,
Soccer, Tennis, UFC-WWE, X-Games ...
HOW LITTLE TIME IT TAKES TO PROPAGATE THE OPERATION SCRUBS' THANK A NURSE TEAM CHALLENGE MISSION (TANTC)
- View below video then view Accept-Challenge page for more details.
- You time commitment is just sending 3 social media messages.:
- 1st Message: On the day you become a Team Challenger, let your social media contacts know about your Thank A Nurse Challenge Team and invite them to join you on May 6th. Your message will have a link and website REGISTRY address for message posting and related details.
Turn On Sound Click To View
- 2nd Message: On May 6, 2021, remind your social media contacts to sign-up if they haven't, and/or log on and post their nurse-thanking message on your Team Challenger page.
- 3rd Message: May 12, 2021: Remind your Challenge Team to view the results and other festivities during the event's NightenGala global webcast celebration.
* TV/Cable/Radio Networks
ABC, CBS, FOX
LIBERTY MEDIA, NBC UNIVERSAL , NETFLIX,
NEXSTAR MEDIA, WARNER MEDIA
Team Shark Tank
* Partnerships and Grants
- American Heart/ Stroke Association
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- LEGEND: Invited / Accepted / Decision Pending / Undecided / No Response / Declined
* NNL/OSi ADVANCED NURSE SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
Hospitals and Associations
Assn. of Calif. Nurse Leaders *
Nat'l Assn. of Clinical Nurse Specialists*
Nat'l League of Nursing *
UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles *
UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco *
Greater Los Angeles Veterans Hospital *
(*) USC Keck Medical Center
Schools of Nursing:
University of California, Los Angeles *
Univ. of California,, San Francisco *
Univ. of Iowa College of Nursing *