A united American public collectively acknowledging and saying “thank you” to America’s 3.8+ million registered nurses, and 20+ million more nurses worldwide – truly the ‘unsung heroes’ of COVID-19 (and every other type of healthcare challenge)
The goal of each Team Challenger is to use their on-air and social media contacts to recruit at least 3.8+ million people to join their team. Each recruited person registers online and posts a nurse-thanking message honoring America’s 3.8+ million registered nurses, plus the 20+ million more nurses worldwide ... then asks their social media contacts to sign up and do the same. There is NO COST to post a nurse-thanking message.
* BUSINESS = Individuals, Organizations and Companies ...
* ENTERTAINMENT = Film, Music, Radio, Television
* HEALTH = Associations, Products, Services, Retail ...
* SPORTS = National organizations or teams representing:
Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, hockey, NASCAR,
Soccer, Tennis, UFC-WWE, X-Games ...
👀 and if you'd like to become more involved ...
1. Recruit other high-profile people, companies and organizations to become Team Challengers.
2. Use existing PR sources to promote your involvement.
3. Promote your involvement during public, media interviews and TV/radio/podcast appearances.
4. Produce (or let us) produce your PSA video message.
5. Appear in-person or virtually at a post-symposium harbor dinner cruise with attending nurses.
6. Celebrate by attending (in-person or virtually) at the May 12th event-ending NightinGala celebration.
7. Accept an Advisory Board invitation.
8. Donate a personal item for the NightinGala celebration raffle.
9. Let us know and accommodate you ideas and other ways you'd like to participate.
(e) All of the above! 😎
HOW LITTLE TIME IT TAKES TO PROPAGATE THE OPERATION SCRUBS' THANK A NURSE TEAM CHALLENGE MISSION (TANTC)
- View below video then view Accept-Challenge page for more details.
- You time commitment is just sending 3 social media messages.:
- 1st Message: On the day you become a Team Challenger, let your social media contacts know about your Thank A Nurse Challenge Team and invite them to join you on May 6th. Your message will have a link and website REGISTRY address for message posting and related details.
Turn On Sound Click To View
- 2nd Message: On May 6, 2021, remind your social media contacts to sign-up if they haven't, and/or log on and post their nurse-thanking message on your Team Challenger page.
- 3rd Message: May 12, 2021: Remind your Challenge Team to view the results and other festivities during the event's NightenGala global webcast celebration.